Anonimo – Encrypted router
It is important that you only use the Tor browser for anonymous things. Under no circumstances should you ever check your personal email, bank account, or anything connected with your real identity while anonymized. It is imperative that you separate your two identities as much as possible. Even one slip up could completely compromise your security and make this entire exercise useless.
It is always a good idea to check which country owns the IP address you are assigned. Having an IP address outside of the United States, Canada, or Western Europe can greatly increase your security. You can find out what country your IP address is located in by doing a Google search (in your anonymous browser) for ‘ipwhois’ and using one of the tools in the search results. If you want another IP address, shut down Tor and restart it. Continue this process until you get an IP that is acceptable.
- Biggest ever cyber security exercise in Europe today
- Securing our digital economy
- 2nd International Conference on Cyber-crisis Cooperation & Exercises
- EU-US Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) stakeholder meeting
- Critical Cloud Computing - A CIIP perspective on cloud computing services
Follow Anonimo Daily
- A Raspbian desktop update with some new programming tools
- CoderDojo Coolest Projects 2017
- CyberSecurity4Rail Conference: Helping European Railways to Build Digital Security through Cooperation
- Is your product “Powered by Raspberry Pi”?
- How A Company You've Never Heard Of Sends You Letters About Your Medical Condition